Civil litigation is a civil action against another party pertaining to civil rights in Tort. Rights which consist
of various type of tortious civil rights as follow:
- Rights Against Negligence
- Rights Against Nuisance
- Rights Against Defamation
- Rights of Trespass Against Person, Property, and Land.
- Rights in Accident cases
- All other form of Rights in Tort.
Conveyancing is transfer of legal title from one ownership to another legal title of ownership. The
transfer involving of :
- transfer of Master Title
- transfer of Individual Title
- Transfer of Strata Title
- Division of title and all other matters related to the law of conveyancing.
We also provide legal documentations for corporate bodies and banking sectors including loan security documentation, Charge annexure (16A), Discharge of Charge (16N) and all other legal matters.
Pusaka deals with law of succession wherein a person upon deceased, the estates of the deceased subjected to the law of succession, meaning passing over the ownership to the beneficiaries.
In Malaysia, for Muslim community is subjected to Shariah Rule of Law and for non-muslim is subjected to Civil Law. MZC is specialized for Shariah Rule of Law.
In current situation, especially to business Malay community who has acquired a successful business legacy which need to be professionally managed and/or planned in passing over the whole business to the next generation and/or other Shareholders, Associates and Partners.
This would need customized provision in accordance with the Shariah requirements along with Company Act 2016 and other relevant Acts; such as in determining the shareholding of the company to the beneficiaries, directorship of the company and all other matter relating to the continuation of the legacy
- Commercial crimes is a form of commercial litigation.
- It can be both either civil action or criminal action.
- Commercial crimes in civil action include Breach of Contract in the legal agreement and other Rules of Laws and Acts including the Penal Code.
- While Corporate Crimes include Breach of Trust by Misuse and/or Abuse of Power as provided by Rules of Law stated in Company Act in Malaysia and other Acts including the Penal Code